Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

NEED REST PLAYBOY


Two and a half months until show time. All the pieces are falling into place with little to no hiccups. Completing "Cindy" last week along with three Alamo Endurance WODs, one strength and conditioning WOD and a few dedicated stretching and mobility sessions was tough. One can't forget the value of a good nights sleep. Juggling work, family and training is indeed a bit arduous. Fortunately I slept 8-10 hours Saturday and Sunday. Much needed rest. I'm looking forward to a great week of training with Coach Wes and my endurance specific running WODs. I will hit 3 x 5K repeats this Saturday in preparation for El Scorcho 50K at the end of the month. El Scorcho will give me some validity of my training. Most important it will tell me what I have to work on. Let's have a great week folks. Victory 400. For the Warriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment