Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Stage 14 (a la Tour de France) in the Pyrenees



Mucho problemos getting last week's post up. Playing musical chairs with laptops attempting to access Victory 400 blog. Take a look at pictures above. I will encounter these rolling hills on Day 6 of Victory 400. Fortunately for me the end point is my home town of Cedar Park. My internal thermometer is gettting up there as every day passes. Interest and support grows daily for Victory 400. I am all to aware of the sacrifices of our boys and girls in uniform. They grind it out everyday and ask for nothing in return. I am truly grateful. Next stop: El Schorcho 50K tomorrow in Fort Worth. For you my brothers and sisters. For the Warriors. Last week's workouts:

- Interval WOD
- Treadmill Tabata
- Split squats, ring pushups
- Deadlifts, backsquats
- Alamo CF shor WOD on Friday
- Stamina Run on Saturday
- Recovery run on Sunday

El Scorcho update manana

No comments:

Post a Comment